Pregame with Daddy
Go Giants!
Snoozing in my swing
Looking sharp in my jeans :)
I love my Grandma and DeeCooper enjoyed his first Super Bowl by going to a party at our friends Gary and Nicole's house. Then we spent the second half of the game at Grandma and Dee's. He was partied out. I'm still a little anxious to say it is official, but Cooper has been sleeping 8 to 10 hours a night now for a week and a half. I feel like a new woman and better mom!
5 comments:
I'm so glad I checked your blog this morning! That just made my day--he is adorable. That smile is toooooo sweet. And what a good boy sleeping so much! He looks like an absolute angel. He must have pretty special parents ;) I can't wait to give that little man a big hug-- I'm hoping to be up there sometime soon! Lots of love to Cooper!
Love the pictures and that cute smile of his! Looks like you guys had a great day! We look forward to hanging out again soon!
Hey you guys! We are ready for that little one in the nursery, I need to meet him!
wow! that sleep thing is awesome!!! mc was 5 months before we started getting 10 and 11 hours! i love the pics!
he looks so happy!!! adorable!
Post a Comment