Good Morning :)
Cooper in his moose overalls
This dog is so funny!
I'm so glad Daddy is home!
Look how strong I am! Here are some more pictures of our little man. He is just so sweet and smiley! He adores his daddy and his daddy adores him too. It's so fun to watch them together. We have been getting out more and he has been doing great. We've done lots of lunches with friends, mall walking and trips to Target. He loves Target which is great since that's his mommy's favorite store :) He has been sleeping 9-11 hours every night for about 3 weeks! I'm so proud of him. We are working on establishing a bedtime this week so Chris and I get a little time together at night. He's lots of fun!
3 comments:
he is such a cutie, i just love that smile of his! enjoy the snow and maybe we will see you later!
Wow-- that is the cutest smile EVER!!! I want to hear him laugh too! That must be soooo sweet. I want to see more videos on this blog! hehe... Give him a hug for me!
How precious!! Mitchell and Parker want to get together with y'all!! We need to plan a play date since we live so close!!
Post a Comment