My friend CarolineI can't believe that Cooper is already two months old! He has grown and developed so much though. He has slept through the night three times this week which is so great. It's nice to know that we will get a good nights rest again! For a while there I wasn't sure. Of course when he smiles at me it really helps me forget the fussy periods during the day or the 30 minute nap that I thought would be two hours. Motherhood is so wonderful but it really is a lot of work. Very rewarding work though :)





3 comments:
Hello! Love the picture of Cooper and Caroline, pretty funny! I will have to get a copy of that for her baby book - her first blind date! Let's get together next week sometime. Have a relaxing weekend!
Okay...I know I said he looks like Chris, but I looked at this today and changed my mind! He's definitely both of you!
he sure is a fine looking young man. i know you're so proud!
enjoy every minute,
josh, lori, and weston
Post a Comment