






Here are some more pictures of our sweet little boy. We are loving being parents! Cooper has been such a good, sweet baby. He only gets up once at night to eat and is very routine during the day. He loves sleeping in his room, thankfully, and is very easy to read as far as what is making him fussy. He started smiling last week which is just the greatest thing to a new mom. -- Ann
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Cooper the Cutie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love seeing the pictures and I'm so glad you guys are sleeping! What a blessing!!!
Hi mommy! I love the pictures. Caroline is excited about her first "blind" date with Cooper! I am so glad to hear he is doing great and sleeping great. I am so anxious to see you guys! We will have to come over real soon to visit and hang out for a day. I miss you guys! Call me soon and we can catch up. lots of love!!
What a handsome little man! The picture of him with Chris is adorable-- they look so much alike in that picture! I can't wait to meet him!!!! Just a couple more weeks until I'm in town! It's good to see him holding the UT cup too- never too early to start being a fan ;) I am so happy for you guys--what a precious family you have! Give Cooper a big hug from me!!
What precious pictures!! He is just too cute!!
Ann~I am so excited that y'all live in Fieldstone too!! We are in the Trent Park section of the neighborhood. It is the entrance across the street from Publix and it's the 2nd street on the the right. our address is 404 Newbary Court. My number is (865) 388-6011. We definitely need to get together for a play date!! That is, if I can ever get my babies out of Centennial Hospital~ha!! Where do y'all live?
he sure is a fine lookin' little guy. i can't believe he's only getting up once a night. That's amazing! count your blessings. hope to talk to y'all soon.
josh w.
I love the pic of Cooper and Chris napping. Priceless.
-Andy P.
Post a Comment