Cooper loved spending lots of time with his cousin, Eliza
He also enjoyed playing with his cousin Davis
Cooper loves to get in Maggie's bed, luckily she doesn't care
You can see his busted lip in this one
Dinner at Grandma and Dee's
Christmas morning!
Loving his new chair
Enjoying his new toys on Christmas morning
My cutie on Christmas Eve
Chillin in his new chair
Can you tell how much he likes it? Who knew it would be his favorite gift!We had a great Christmas this year! Very busy but we truly enjoyed all of our time with our families. Cooper really enjoyed spending time with all of his cousins. It's going to be pretty boring just hanging out at home with mommy this week after all of our outings! We did have our first trip to the ER the day after Christmas. He fell into our coffee table and gashed his face. It was so pitiful and probably harder on Chris and I then him. But he's fine, just a few stitches. He also started walking! He will take 6 steps or so and then fall and crawl the rest of the way. He gets so excited every time he does it too. I can't help but think back to last Christmas when I managed to get out of my jammies to make it to our family Christmas gatherings with a one month old. Wow, the difference in a year! I hope everyone else had a very merry Christmas and will have a happy new year!
3 comments:
i can't believe how big our "babies" are getting! we look forward to hanging out this week. maybe i can try out the wii sometime :) and get some exercise! talk to you later today!
Awww....Cooper looks so happy! Santa must REALLY love him ;) You can hardly see the stitches in that one pic too!
AND he's walking!!??!!!! Congrats to him-- looks like you're going to have a toddler to chase around soon!
Give him a huge hug for me-- he is just sooo precious!!!!
So cute! He does look like he LOVES that chair! And I love the one of him and Davis playing cars. I can't wait to see him walking!
Post a Comment