Cousins on Thanksgiving (Eliza, Howell, Davis, Cooper and Betsy Hart)
Chris and Cooper at Richland for Thanksgiving
Cooper's birthday cake
Chris and Cooper at his party
Ann and Cooper at his party
Before
AfterI'm SO behind on this. Cooper had a great first year! He went from a tiny good sleeping newborn to an active little toddler. Wow what they learn in a year! He has truly been a blessing to Chris and I. We had a great Thanksgiving with our families. It was pretty crazy having five kids age four and under together. Then we had a party with our families the following Saturday for Coop's first birthday. Cooper really enjoyed himself and, as you can see, totally went for his cake. I guess he has his mommy's sweet tooth :)

4 comments:
Yea! I was so excited to see birthday pictures. He looked like he had a fun time and I loved the cake pictures! Hilarious! So cute. Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! We miss you!
CUTE!!!!! I LOVE the "After" picture :) You must be so proud. You look gorgeous in the picture with him too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. We are really enjoying our little one. It's lots of work, as you know. Cooper looks precious in his birthday pictures. Hope all is well in Nashville.
I love the cake picture! SUCH a cutie pie!
Post a Comment