So I let Cooper have a pudding cup the other night. I figured why not? As you can see he really enjoyed it! I love that at one point he was using BOTH his fork and spoon at the same time. Smart boy :)
5
comments:
Jean Gant
said...
I love the video! Don't you just enjoy hearing Cooper talk? What a precious little one he is.
5 comments:
I love the video! Don't you just enjoy hearing Cooper talk? What a precious little one he is.
HOW CUTE!!!! I love hearing him talk--such a smart boy :)
I love the new pics! I think the pudding was a hit!
love it! i think caroline beats him on the messy factor :) did he ever turn it into "art"?
Oh my gosh! I about fell out when he started saying "dirty"! Jake has JUST NOW started saying "Mama"! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment