Loving the slide (and looking like a big boy!)
On a mission!
Enjoying hunting for eggs with Lily Catherine
Happy Birthday Mom! That's her in the Snuggie I gave her :)
Happy Birthday Dad!We have enjoyed celebrating Grandma and Dee's birthdays the past couple of weeks. Cooper especially enjoyed the birthday cakes :) Then today we went to an Easter egg hunt at Cooper's friend Lily Catherine's house. It was so much fun! I have to admit I was surprised Cooper actually understood the concept. He also thoroughly enjoyed the homemade cookies and managed to swipe one off the table on his own. We are really looking forward to Easter weekend with our families!
1 comments:
Oh how adorable!!! He DOES look like a little boy! You always dress him sooooo cute :) He'll be a pro at egg hunting by this Sunday!
And the pic of Glenda in the Snuggie is PRICELESS... tell me you got one for yourself too! The image of you and Chris in matching Snuggies, watching TV together is just the best image ever..haha :)
Post a Comment