Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Pool Party with Caroline

Showing off their whisks
Yummy!
Future Martha Stewart
Chillin in the pool with the whisk
Love at first sight :)
Coop
Caroline
Caroline loved the grass outside the pool
Cooper quickly caught on to the grass too

Cooper's friend Caroline came over to play today and they enjoyed pool time together. It was too funny. Caroline's new favorite toy is a whisk so I got mine out for Coop and he loved it. Funny how you get them all these cool baby toys and they like random household objects. Oh well. They had fun and we did too!

3 comments:

courtney c said...

OH MY GOSH-- he's growing too fast!! I need to see him SOON! I'll be in Nashville sometime this weekend (late Sat or sometime on Sunday), and we'll be there all week. Number 1 priority is COOP! He is adorable- that smile is sooo precious! I love that he and Caroline are buddies-- if only they grew up to get married :) Imagine the pics you guys would have for their rehearsal dinner slide show!!! haha... I'll call you soon so we can set up a time to get together ! Give that little man a huge hug for me!

laura said...

so cute. we had so much fun. let's do it again soon! cooper and the squeaky whisk still cracks me up! haha

Anonymous said...

ann! i love the pictures! it is so much fun to be able to keep up with you and coop from so far away!! say hello to the girls for me!