Ann, what happened to our little tiny babies?? I can't believe I am watching little Coop crawl on here! I can't wait to see it in person. Caroline is trying hard to catch up with him so they can chase each other! Can't wait to see you guys next week....we miss you! Have a fun first full day with your little crawling man! laura and caroline :)
Oh my goodness....I am speechless!! I can't believe he's already crawling!! Way to go, Cooper!! You are such a big boy!! Let the fun begin!! He is such a cutie!!
We need to get together soon!! We will be house-sitting in Green Hills from today until July 6th, but they have a pool, maybe y'all could come over or something!!
3 comments:
Ann, what happened to our little tiny babies?? I can't believe I am watching little Coop crawl on here! I can't wait to see it in person. Caroline is trying hard to catch up with him so they can chase each other! Can't wait to see you guys next week....we miss you! Have a fun first full day with your little crawling man!
laura and caroline :)
HE DID IT! YAY! What does Maggie think of having another "four-legged" creature moving around the house? ;) He is precious-- I'm so proud of him :)
Oh my goodness....I am speechless!! I can't believe he's already crawling!! Way to go, Cooper!! You are such a big boy!! Let the fun begin!! He is such a cutie!!
We need to get together soon!! We will be house-sitting in Green Hills from today until July 6th, but they have a pool, maybe y'all could come over or something!!
Post a Comment