Wednesday, June 04, 2008

6 Months Old

Doing the Heisman pose (Chris' favorite picture)
Fun times grilling out on Memorial Day
Cooper in his big boy jammies (he already wears 12 month clothes!)
Coop at the park with Dee
He LOVES his Dee
Daddy and Cooper before church in his UT outfit that my friend Anna made
Swinging with Daddy

Cousin Davis and Cooper, best buds :)


I can't believe Cooper is already six months old! These past months have flown, some of them a blur and some just seem like yesterday. Cooper is truly a blessing to Chris and I. He is so sweet and so much fun these days. He is very active so I know I'll have my hands full as soon as he figures out how to crawl which he is working very hard on. He weighed 19 lbs 2 oz at his check up (75%) and 27 3/4 inches (90%) so he is on his way to being a big boy!



2 comments:

laura said...

i love all the new pictures. hope to see you soon because we miss you guys! caroline misses her coop!

Anonymous said...

Love the Heisman pic

-Andy P.