Enjoying the parade in Missouri
Too much parade
I just thought this picture was funny
He wants to take a picture of mommy for once :)
Sitting in his bed
Cooper, Grandaddy and cousin Davis
Chillin in Missouri at my Aunt LuAnn's house
He loved looking at the baby doll
He's trying to figure out what his Aunt LuAnn is looking at
Sweet boySorry it has been so long since I've updated this. We have been busy! Cooper took his first trip this month to Missouri for the Dogwood Festival. He was so good! He did great in the car and was sweet the whole time we were there. He slept well except for the morning of the earthquake which woke us all up at 4:30am. Pretty crazy to wake up to your entire bed shaking. Cooper loves to get out and see people and new things which is so fun. I'm glad he's social!
4 comments:
i love the "what's going on" picture! can you believe our little babies are getting so big?! we look forward to seeing you guys next week!
He's growing up! I can't believe it! Good to talk to you yesterday. We'll get together when Cooper is feeling better.
THERE'S that Cooper man! Your Florida blog-stalker down here has been really missing the pictures! hehe.. He is precious--I know I've said that too many times, but I can't stand how cute he is! His personality is really starting to show too! It looks like he's got quite a sense of humor--just like his mom! ;) Give that little guy a huge hug for me. Hopefully I'll get to see him in person next week! Miss you all :)
He is getting so big!!! Those are precious pictures!! Isn't it crazy to think, this time last year, we were all pregnant...it's crazy how fast time goes by!! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment