Wednesday, March 12, 2008

3 Months




Here are a few pictures from Cooper's 3 month photo shoot. He did really well! We are still doing great. Cooper loves getting out and seeing friends. He is sleeping well and getting so much more interactive. He babbles all the time so I think he's going to be chatty once he learns to talk. Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

Laura said...

wow-I chose a great day to check your blog! Adorable!

courtney c said...

Ahhhh! So CUTE! What a gorgeous mom too! Cooper has the best smile ever. He is precious. I love him!

laura said...

The pictures look great! I can't wait to see the other ones. The one of you two is adorable. I am glad to finally see a picture of you, momma! Can't wait to hang out

Rhondi said...

so cute!

Julie said...

Those pictures are just too cute!! I love his precious little smile!! I can't wait for Mitchell and Parker to start smiling a lot!!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are so cute! we had fun hanging out with you two last week. mc was talking about the "babby" all afternoon.