What a precious face! AND he's already a UT fan!! Maggie looks adorable too with her haircut--what a sweet big sister :) Congrats again you guys-- he is just the cutest little guy in the whole world!!!!!!
I tried to edit a post I just wrote b/c I wrote it instead of is but it just deleted it. Anyhow, he really is so cute! Can't wait to hear how he and Maggie are getting along. See you tomorrow with dinner.
7 comments:
What a precious face! AND he's already a UT fan!! Maggie looks adorable too with her haircut--what a sweet big sister :) Congrats again you guys-- he is just the cutest little guy in the whole world!!!!!!
I tried to edit a post I just wrote b/c I wrote it instead of is but it just deleted it. Anyhow, he really is so cute! Can't wait to hear how he and Maggie are getting along. See you tomorrow with dinner.
He is so cute Ann and Chris! Can't wait to meet the little one. Let me know when you are ready for company!!!
Nice one with Maggs and little Cooper Doop.
Precious! I love his cheeks! He's gonna be a good eater! :)
blessings to you three!
too cute! can't wait to see more!
i keep wondering how you guys are but am afraid of calling and waking you up during moments of precious sleep!
know that we love you and can't wait to meet cooper!
Post a Comment