Ann and I found out that we are having a little boy. Cooper Malone Howell is his name and he should be here right around Thanksgiving. In case you were wondering, Cooper is just a name we liked and Malone is Ann's mom's maiden name. Here are a few pictures from the ultrasound so you can see him. We also have video and as soon as I figure out how to put a video on here, I will.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
IT'S A BOY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Congratulations Chris and Ann. I am so happy for you both! I can't wait to meet Cooper. He's a lucky little guy to have you both for parents. I hope Ann and the baby continue to have good health.
Jennifer
Yeah!!! I can't wait to meet Cooper Malone Howell. Glad all is going so well! We are excited for you both!
Yay for Cooper and Yay for your blog!! So happy for you guys!!
Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet Cooper. I'm sure he and Mary Carter will be great friends=)
Love the name. We are excited for you guys. We are praying for yall over these next several important months.
-Andy P.
hey guys I just linked over and saw your having a baby!! congratulations.
Ann you better include me on a shower and this time I am excited it is for you!!!!
new post please!!!
seriously!!! NEW POST PLEASE!!!
Post a Comment